Important Update: 6/15/2020
Yes, we’re open to serve you!
We understand that there’s a lot going on in the world today. In light of that, we wanted to take a quick second to let you know all that we are doing to protect everyone in and around our Miami, Plantation, and Boca Raton locations. Because while things may be a bit crazy right now, life does go on as well.
While we currently remain open to care for the needs of our patients, please know that the health and safety of our patients, and our staff, is our top priority. To this end, we are continuously monitoring the changing situation, and are reinforcing a number of procedures already in place — along with increasing the frequency of those procedures — to help protect everyone during this time.
- As always, we follow OSHA guidelines and the CDC’s recommendations… and we will continue to follow CDC recommendations over the coming weeks to help protect our patients and our staff. In addition, we have increased our disinfection protocol and deep cleaning schedule — cleaning all contact surfaces before, after, and throughout the workday.
- We are taking the temperatures of all staff at the beginning of each workday to ensure their health and well-being. In addition, every patient has their temperature immediately taken upon entry into a treatment room.
- Note that our offices are intimate — not located in hospitals — and we only book appointments on the half-hour to hour in order to ensure a quality, safe experience. But even more than this, we are making a highly concerted effort with our patients to avoid anyone even sitting down in a waiting room at all — quickly escorting patients into private consultation rooms.
- Please help us maintain a safe environment by washing your hands with soap and water in the washrooms, and by utilizing the hand sanitizer available at the front desk upon entry to our office.
- Following the guidelines and example of health care providers across the US, we humbly ask that you please limit the number of individuals you bring to your appointment — including friends, siblings, or relatives. That being said, we do understand that having your partner at the appointment may be important for you, and he/she is certainly welcome to accompany you.
- As always during cold and flu season, we kindly ask that you call us to reschedule your appointment if you feel ill, have experienced a fever in the last 24 hours, or feel you have been exposed to someone with these symptoms. We will always accommodate rescheduling your appointments — as we know that the relationship you have with the one you love is critically important. Know your treatment will remain on track. We’re here for you.
We deeply value the health and well-being of our staff, patients, and their loved ones. And we want to ensure that, now more than ever, our patients and staff feel safe and welcome at all Atlantic Men’s Clinic locations.
Thank you for taking the time to read our update. We will continue to monitor the situation and notify our patients if the need to make significant adjustments to our daily operations arises. In the meantime, we hope that everyone stays safe and healthy. Please contact our Plantation/Fort Lauderdale office with any questions or concerns at (954) 947-6360.
The Atlantic Men’s Clinic Team